Monday, September 19, 2016

What year is it?

I cannot believe how much time has past since I first started this Journey back in 2010. So much has happened in that time. My husband and I have since made 2 major moves across Ontario. From Amherstburg to Sudbury and finally landing in Fergus Ontario. We've also had three yes 3 little babies. I may have mentioned my oldest in a few of my posts and believe it or not she is two weeks into junior kindergarten! There have been many months and years of stress and uncertainty but we are now starting to really settle and put down some roots. 
Now that things are starting to feel a little back to normal I am ready to start baking again! If mainly to just help feed my sugar cravings! 
The blog will soon get a fresh look as well! So please subscribe to keep in the loop and know I will be back soon!

Luisa :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you have picked it back up!!

grandmatoalex said...

Wow that is alot of moving!. Glad to know life has settled down some for you now. I am sure 3 babies keep you very busy though.